>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008
My pastor blogged his top 10 favorite things he's thankful for. I thought I'd do the same.
1. Salvation through Jesus Christ (his top one too). Without this nothing else matters!
2. Brian : the best husband in the world!
3. Simmons family : parents, siblings, and all that comes with them. And that we get along well and like each other -- most of the time. :-)
4. Thompson family : my in-laws, and all that belongs to that clan.
5. Friends : I have the best friends in the world.
6. Church families : all of the people that have come into my life by being a part of local congregations.
7. Jobs. We both have good jobs.
8. Living in the USA. We are SO VERY blessed!
9. Kids : all the children I've watched grow up -- sometimes from birth! Justin, Kaci, Whitney, Dalton, Zachary, Patrick, Paul, Briana, Heatherly, Abigail, Kara, Noah, and now Logan, and some new ones, namely the Waddey clan, along with all the other children at church.
10. Oscar & Calli : our cats. Can't have children so they are the next best thing. They are our companions and keep us entertained. It would be very lonely without them.
Ok, one more:
11. My stampin' buddies. All the friends I've made through stamping. We have so much fun!